Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nicaragua - Day 9 (June 28, 2009) - San Juan Del Sur

I'm back to finish out my trip in Nicaragua after a day off from blogging. For those of you returning to the blog I'm now on Day 9 which I chose to take as a day of rest after my first day of surfing. The first day of surfing for those of you just joining resulted in 2 broken boards ($60 in repair), a badly burned back (couldn't reach with the sun tan lotion), and aching and sore muscles from being punished by the waves...
Thus I opted to relax around town in San Juan Del Sur. So here are a few pictures of SJDS for your viewing pleasure.
View of the Beach at SJDS (an actual inlet with very small waves)
View of one of the main streets leading to the inlet

SJDS Inlet during the evening


No comments:

Post a Comment