Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nicaragua - Day 13 (7/2) - Travelling to Granada

I'm fast approaching the end of my Nicaraguan holiday. I opted to return to Granada July 2, 2009 to spend a final day with my good buddy Laurance before returning home. I spent a leisurely morning enjoying a nice cup of coffee and finishing the book, The Omnivore's Dilemma (brilliant read). I then hopped my first bus from SJDS to Rivas. From Rivas I took a bus back to Granada. 4 hours and $2 later I found myself back in Granada, Nicaragua at the Euro Cafe.


Although during this specific day I spent most of my time on buses it should be mentioned that on one of the days in San Juan Del Sur I did get a chance to hike to the top of the overlook where a large statue of Jesus watches over the town. The pictures of said statue and SJDS appear below.

View 1 of Statue


View 2 of the Statue over SJDS View 3 from the Statue over SJDS



No comments:

Post a Comment