Monday, July 6, 2009

Nicaragua - Day 2 (June 21, 2009) - Granada

For my first foray into the blogging world I've elected to relive the past and provide to you (anybody reading this blog) a recap of my vacation to Nicaragua in Central America.

Day 2: Granada, Nicaragua is located on Lago De Nicaragua in the central part of the country. Despite its touristy nature, the city has a good vibe and excellent central park where the main church is located. I spent many a morning and afternoon watching the "Nicas" (affectionate term for Nicaraguans) and other passers-by circle the main square. Check the views below from the balcony room where I stayed. If you take a look you will notice the church in the right hand corner of the first view.

View 1 - Central Park

View 2 - Across the Street

View 3 - Looking Right




1 comment:

  1. I have beautiful home in Granada for rent or sale. Email me for pics and info.

    russofamily@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete