Thursday, October 21, 2010

10 Years Ago...Halloween

As Halloween 2010 approaches I think back to previous Halloweens and none is more present in my mind than that of 2000. My good friend Jay Berger (also known as Bay Jerger) cooked up the idea of dressing up as secret service with an ex-president and numerous sexy secretaries and renting a limo to head down to sixth street in Austin. The video below captures the night in all its glory.

Thanks Jay for bringing this idea to fruition. I'm also going to give myself some props for putting together a nice little vid of all the fun we had that night. Beside hitting sixth street, we made some initial first stops at Jester dormitory, the Capital Building, a posh hotel, and multiple parties along the way before ending up at Sixth Street downtown.


Here's to you Bay...

Cheers,

Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment